Monday, June 15, 2009

It's the err... What is it today?

It's Monday the... Something of June. Don't know the date, don't care.
This blog seems like a load of old bollocks and I'm not quite sure why I'm writing it...
It has no theme or purpose, only to give me an outlet for the thoughts that pass through my head when I'm on my own. Even then they're heavily censored; I wouldn't want to unleash that on a world that will never read it. Goodness no!
Maybe, given the title of the blog I should use it to document the adventures, mishaps and opinions of my career as a little-more-than-casual-but-not-quite-hardcore gamer. Yeah! Why not?! I've certainly got more than enough to saw on the matter!
So; that's decided. As soon is I think of something interesting I'll write about it. Maybe I'll even let people know I'm writing. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment